This article describes the necessary configuration settings to connect a charging station with the be.ENERGISED backend.
Configuration via web frontend
Most of the charging stations offer a web frontend for configuration of the parameters. To call up the configuration of the charging station, navigate with your web browser to the IP address of the charging station in the local network. Further information on this can be found in the user manual of the charging station.
Please note that this article only refers to SIM cards of the has·to·be. Alternatively you have to use different APN information from your SIM provider. Please note that you may have to adapt the OCPP endpoints to your provider.
The following settings are relevant for the connection of the charging station:
Use the following configuration to connect the charging station with SIM cards from has·to·be:
- Connection Type: GSM
- GSM APN: has·to·be
- GSM APN Username: hastobe
- GSM APN Password: hastobe
- GSM SIM PIN: not required
- DNS-Server: 192.168.17.1 (if required)
Then configure the OCPP parameters as follows:
- Chargepoint Identity: enter a unique name (max. 45 characters long)
- Centralsystem Address / Backend Server:
- Description may vary depending on charging station manufacturer
- Please read your manual to find out which OCCP configuration you need (e.g.: JSON or SOAP etc.). Here you will find further information on configuration.
|The value Chargepoint Identity must be unique for each client.|