Activation of the charging station with be.ENERGISED COMMUNITY is only possible after the charging station has been configured.
This article is an extension of the KEBA KeContact P30 x-series configuration manual and describes the necessary steps to connect a KEBA KeContact P30 x-series with the be.ENERGISED backend.
Before you start the configuration, make sure that the following materials are included with the be.ENERGISED COMMUNITY Onboarding package:
- SIM card
- QR Code sticker (with a charge point-ID printed)
- Charging card in the be.ENERGISED COMMUNITY Design (RFID-Card)
- USB stick designed by KEBA
Please contact us if you do not find any of these items in the onboarding package.
|If you have not received a USB stick or the configuration with the USB stick remained unsuccessful, you can alternatively carry out the configuration via a web front (configuration via web front end).|
The KEBA KeContact P30 x-series can be easily configured with a USB stick included in the be.ENERGISED COMMUNITY Onboarding package.
- Contact us to activate the SIM card and let us know the package number (e.g. HTB_00038). You will find the number on the letter enclosed with the onboarding package. After activation you will receive an email-notification.
- Open the connector panel cover of the charging station to gain access to the GSM module.
- Remove the label (if still present) above the SIM holder.
- Insert the SIM card into the holder of the GSM module as shown below (Figure 1) until the card locks audibly.
- Activate the power supply for the charging station.
- Connect the USB stick to the USB port of the charging station as shown below (Figure 2). While the system is doing the configuration, this will be shown on the display. Wait until the instruction "USB Remove" appears on the display.
- Disconnect the USB stick. Make sure that the SIM card is not removed.
- After the configuration is completed, the system will automatically restart.
- If all (four) status LED segments above the charge point lighten up, a connection to the be.ENERGISED COMMUNTY (OCPP Host) was established successfully.
- Attach the QR Code sticker – as shown below – to the charge point.
- Present the be.ENERGISED COMMUNITY Charging Card (incl. RFID card) to the charging station owner.
|Further information about the KEBA KeContact P30 can be found here.|